- A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downes
- A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
- A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. ~Washington Irving
- A laugh is the shortest distance between two people. ~Victor Borge
- A man is happy so long as he chooses to be happy. ~Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- A smile is a curved line that sets things straight. ~Author Unknown
I hope you have a nice day! Remember to smile.