Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lovely Quotes..

quote/kwoʊt/ Show Spelled [kwoht] Show IPA verb, quot·ed, quot·ing, noun.
verb (used with object)
1. to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.

I love quotes.  I enjoy coming across a quote that makes me stop and think, or puts a smile on my face.  This week I've come across the quotes below, and I thought I'd share them with you.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them" Mother Theresa

"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives."  Henry David Thoreau


"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."  
Albert Camus

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!  Thank you fro checking in with me.

No comments: